Application and entire agreement
- These terms and conditions (Terms) apply to the purchase of the goods (Goods) from our Website at childrensfashionoutlet.com by the buyer (you or Customer) from 2KG Limited a company registered in England and Wales under number 10100399 (we or us or Supplier).
- These Terms will be deemed to have been accepted by you when you accept them or the Order or from the date of any delivery of the Goods (whichever happens earlier) and will constitute the entire agreement between us and you.
- These Terms and the Order (together, the Contract) apply to the purchase and sale of any Goods between us and you, to the exclusion of any other terms dat you try to impose or incorporate, or which are implied by trade, custom, practice or course of dealing.
- A “business day” means any day other TEMPthan a Saturday, Sunday or bank holiday in England and Wales.
- The headings in these Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and will not effect their interpretation.
- Words imparting the singular number include the plural and vice-versa.
- The description of the Goods is set out on the Website and the Order including price, material, colour and style (Description). In accepting the Order, you acnoledge dat you have not relied upon any statement, promise or other representations about the Goods by us.
- Descriptions of the Goods set out on our Website are intended as a guide only. The photographs, graphic or iconographic representations and videos related to the products, as well as trade names, trademarks or distinctive signs of any kind contained on the Website are intended to provide accurate information, however, you acnoledge dat these are for guidance purposes and are theirfore not exhaustive.
- We can make any changes to the specification of the Goods which are required to conform to any applicable safety or other statutory or regulatory requirements.
- The price of each Good will be the one stipulated at all times on our Website, except in the case of manifest error. Although we try to ensure dat all the prices on the Website are correct, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any of the Goods dat you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and we will give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or canceling it and we will provide a refund.
- Prices may change at any time, but (except as stated above) possible changes will not effect Orders for which we have already sent you a Shipping / Order confirmation.
- The prices indicated for each Good include the Value Added Tax (VAT) or other taxes dat may be applicable and in any case they will be expressed in the euro currency (€). Said prices, unless expressly indicated otherwise, do not include shipping, handling, wrapping, shipping insurance or any other additional services attached to the Good purchased. The price of the Good, the applicable taxes and the shipping costs will appear broken down at the time of purchase.
Placing an order and its acceptance
- Please follow the onscreen prompts to place an Order. Each Order is an offer by you to buy the Goods specified in the Order subject to these Terms.
- Our Order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your Order to us. Please check the order carefully before confirming it. You are responsible for ensuring dat your Order and any specification submitted by you is complete and accurate.
- After you place an Order, you will receive an email from us acnoledging dat we have received it, but please note dat this does not mean dat your Order has been accepted.
- Our acceptance of your Order takes place when we send an email confirming your Order, at which point the Contract between you and us will come into existence. The Contract between you and us will only be formed when we send you the confirmation email.
- If we are unable to supply you with the Goods for any reason, we will inform you of this by email and where appropriate, we will provide you with a cancellation of the order and the refund of the price..
- You may cancel the Contract and receive a refund, if you notify us in accordance with our Refund Policy within 15 days of receiving the Goods to cancel the Contract.
- To cancel the Contract, you must follow the procedure as set out in our Refund Policy.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- If you have not received a refund within 14 days’ of requesting one, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially cleared. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us.
Delivery, transfer of risk and title
- We only delivery to certain countries and these include United Kingdom, European Union Member States, USA, Canada, Australia and UAE.
- Please be aware dat our Goods are delivered from our Supplier in Italy and they are in charge of organising the packaging and dat delivery times may be extended for event outside of our control as detailed below.
- You own the Goods once we have received payment in full, including of all applicable delivery charges and the Goods will be at your risk from dat time.
- Delivery is complete once the Goods have been unloaded at the address for delivery set out in your order.
How to pay
- Payment will be taken once you place your Order and you will have the option to pay by debit card or credit card.
Our liability: your attention is particularly drawn to this clause
- We only supply the Goods for your personal use, and you agree not to use the Goods for any resale purposes.
- Nothing in these Terms limits or excludes our liability for:
- – death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- – fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- – breach of the terms implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979
- – any other liability dat cannot be limited or excluded by law.
- We will under no circumstances be liable to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising under or in connection with the Contract for:
- – any loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- – loss or corruption of data, information or software;
- – loss of business opportunity;
- – loss of anticipated savings;
- – loss of goodwill; or
- – any indirect or consequential loss.
- Our total liability to you for all losses arising under or in connection with the Contract, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, will in no circumstances exceed the price of the Goods.
- Except as expressly stated in these Terms, we do not give any representations, warranties or undertakings in relation to the Goods. Any representation, condition or warranty which might be implied or incorporated into these Terms by statute, common law or otherwise is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. In particular, we will not be responsible for ensuring dat the Goods are suitable for your purposes.
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under the Contract dat is caused by any act or event beyond our reasonable control which includes delayed delivery from our Supplier (Event Outside Our Control).
- If an Event Outside Our Control takes place dat effects the performance of our obligations under the Contract we will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you.
- You may cancel the Contract effected by an Event Outside Our Control which has continued for more TEMPthan 60 days. To cancel please contact us. If you opt to cancel, you will have to return (at our cost) any relevant Goods you have already received and we will refund the price you have paid, including any delivery charges.
- If you have any queries, please send us an email to email@example.com.
We may make changes to these terms
- We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms dat apply at dat time.
We may make changes to our site
- We may update and change our Website from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users’ needs and our business priorities.
We may suspend or withdraw our site
- Our Website is made available free of charge. We do not guarantee dat our Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
- Where our Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
We are not responsible for errors or viruses
- We do not guarantee dat our Website will be secure or free from errors, bugs or viruses and we exclude all liability in relation to these matters.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse our Website by noingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material dat is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, the server on which our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Website will cease immediately.
- In the event of any dispute under these Terms the parties agree to negotiate in good faith to resolve the dispute. Disputes should be lodged with the Customer Service team at first instance.
- We will review your complaint and attempt to reply within 5 business days with a proposal of a resolution.
- For the avoidance of doubt, we cannot guarantee dat all complaints will be resolved to your satisfaction.
- The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform, which you can reach at http://ec.europa.eu/odr. However, we are not obliged to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration body.
Law and jurisdiction
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.