We are confident that the Customer will be happy with our Good, but in the scenario that the Customer is not 100% satisfied, we invite the Customer to follow the steps below in order to come to a suitable remedy.
- If the Good fails to satisfy the criteria the Customer requested in the initial Order, for reasons which are attributable (in whole or part) to our default, the provisions of this policy shall apply.
- The Customer shall, within 72 hours of receiving the Good, review the Good and notify us if they are not satisfied with the Good by emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The email must include the order number and reasons you are not satisfied. We may request further explanation and you must cooperate in providing this to us.
- Upon receipt of the Customer’s email, we will review the Customer’s position and within 48 hours we will respond to the Customer with a plan to remedy the Good.
- Should the Customer still require a refund, the Customer may request a refund as long as it is done within 15 days of delivery.
- Once the 15-day period has expired, we will not accept returns for the withdrawal of Good purchases. The deadline is considered fulfilled if you place the return order before the deadline has expired.
- The Customer will not have the right to withdraw from the purchase in some situations (i) Any sealed Good that is not suitable to be returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene and that has been unsealed after delivery and (ii) goods that have been used or worn.
- We reserve the right to refuse to provide a refund in a number of given situations, including but not limited to, where there is no sufficient reasoning or where the reasons are not valid.
To be eligible you must at the least meet the following requirements:
- The Good must be in the same state in which it was delivered and must retain the original labeling. If it is sealed or closed, the opening device must be kept intact.
- The return to us must be made using the same box or envelope used in the delivery or, failing that, in a similar format that guarantees the return of the products in perfect condition.
- A copy of the proof of purchase and the delivery note for the Good must be included in the package.