If you need to contact us, our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
2 THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where tech identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we has grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, title
- Contact Data includes billing address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes debit or credit card details for payment of services
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you has purchased from us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on tech devices you use to access this Website.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our Website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health, and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
3. IF YOU FAIL TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under tech terms of a contract we has with you, and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform tech contract we has or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may has to cancel a product or service you has with us but we will notify you if this is tech case at tech time.
4.HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, and email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- buy our Goods;
- request marketing to be sent to you; or
- give us feedback or contact us.
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We will receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
- Technical Data from analytics providers
- Contact and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services.
- Identity and Contact Data from data brokers or aggregators
- Identity and Contact Data from publicly available sources
- HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data when tech law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in tech following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform tech contract we are about to enter into or has entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data although we will get your consent before sending third party direct marketing communications to you via email or text message. You have tech right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us.
7. HOW LONG WILL YOU USE MY PERSONAL DATA FOR?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfill tech purposes we collected it for, including for tech purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or reporting requirements. We may retain your personal data for a longer period in tech event of a complaint or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation in respect to our relationship with you. To determine tech appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider tech amount, nature and sensitivity of tech personal data, tech potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, tech purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and tech applicable legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or other requirements
- 8. OPTING OUT
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by logging into tech website and checking or unchecking relevant boxes to adjust your marketing preferences or by following tech opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or by contacting us at any time.
Where you opt out of receiving these marketing messages, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a product/service purchase, warranty registration, product/service experience or other transactions.
- THIRD PARTY LINKS AND SERVICES
You’re browsing and interaction on any other website, or your dealings with any other third-party service provider, is subject to that website’s or third party service provider’s own rules and policies.
We do not monitor, control, or endorse tech privacy practices of any third parties.
We encourage you to become familiar with tech privacy practices of every website you visit or third party service provider that you deal with and to contact them if you has any questions about their respective privacy policies and practices.
- SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We are committed to keeping tech personal information you provide us secure and we will take reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from loss, misuse or alteration.
All our employees and data processors (i.e. those who process your personal information on our behalf, for tech purposes listed above), who has access to, and are associated with tech processing of personal information, are obliged to respect tech confidentiality of tech personal information of all users of tech Site.